Monday, October 31, 2011

Promotions and Puppies

Life has been full.  That much I can say.  I feel like I've lived more and experienced more in the past three months than I have in some years of my life.  It's been a wild, wild ride.

It's official, I've been promoted to Senior Program Director.  A much more prestigious position.  Really challenging me all of the time.  I'm looking forward to my exec having her baby, but I am a little nervous about how everything at work is going to shake out with her being gone.  She is extremely hands on and that's been so amazing to experience.
So yay for me. I am happy with the change.  I felt some challenges in the old role.  But now I feel a lot more useful and in the right place.

Chance has been keeping us busy.  He's growing like crazy.  He's now over 3 months old and still completely adorable and doesn't listen at all.  :) But he's a puppy.

Wedding stuff is moving right along.  With the help of my bridesmaids, we found the perfect hotel for everyone to stay and have a free breakfast every morning.  Not to mention that there is a shuttle that will take everyone downtown and they offer transportation to the church and reception.  Everything that I was looking for. (Thanks Lib and Bridget).

We need to either find a good picture of ourselves or take one for the save the dates.  And I need to get those printed soon so that we can mail them out as Christmas cards. But I haven't gotten any addresses from my parents yet.  So I'll have to ask them to step on that a bit.


Anyway...here's a picture of my little guy.  This right before we both fell into the creek (twice).

No comments:

Post a Comment