Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things are getting exciting...

I'm so excited to marry him.  I really can't wait.  We now, weekly, ask each other, "will you marry me?"  I am guessing that there were many days we both wanted to say it, but we were waiting for it to be special. Now we can indulge.  I love when he asks me again anyway.

In more wedding news...

My bridesmaids have all been asked!  That is very exciting.  There is one more groomsmen that needs to be asked as well.  And then the wedding party will be official.

That's so awesome.  It feels good to get that done.  We have our invitations being designed, which are going to be awesome and then once my mom and I can agree on the church we will be home free.  Well...that and we need to get a ton of addresses for the invites and put together the shower.

That also means that we will have to register soon.  That sounds exciting!!

Also...here are some much better pix from Kelly's wedding:


Randy...totally ridiculous!


I love this picture.  We are having fun.


My favorite picture ever.  Looks like 1960's "why I oughta!"


He was "dangerous on the dancefloor"


My gorgeous girls.  Love you both.


Hamming it up Mustache Style like always.


My beautiful friend Bridget


The best one of all...with the bride.  All was perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment